The Guibord Center Inaugural
On a cold, blustery day in February of 2011, people of many different faith traditions gathered at St. John’s Episcopal Cathedral in Los Angeles to inaugurate the Guibord Center – Turning Religion Inside Out.
To bring people together
to challenge assumptions
unleash the Holy
and affirm the faith
that transforms the world.
- Everyone is welcome and recognized as a child of the Holy. There are no barriers here. Every faith tradition is invited to contribute their wisdom.
- We encourage everyone, always, to speak from their heart.
- The Hospitality we offer includes a place of safety, beauty, comfort and respect for all people, encouraging the building of relationships and lasting friendships.
- We challenge the assumptions we hold about one another, bringing open hearts and minds into every conversation.
- We create beautiful, healing and timely events that provide direct personal experiences of the Holy through ritual, music and community.
Click on any image in the Gallery to enlarge and begin a slide show …