The Guibord Center – Religion Inside Out relies on the generosity of people like you who believe in our mission. With your financial support, you join in our work to bring people together, challenge assumptions we may hold about “others” who believe differently than we do, and thus enable us to experience the Holy in all people.
Your donation now will:
- Give children and youth within The Guibord Center’s school partnerships the opportunity of life-changing experiences of learning and friendship with people of different faiths;
- Help deepen trust and understanding between leaders of diverse faith traditions through our partnership with the National Council of Churches in the NCC’s National Buddhist-Christian and Hindu-Christian Dialogues;
- Help people expand their compassion by understanding animals as living, feeling, sacred beings, through our collaboration with Animal Defenders International and with faith traditions whose sacred texts and beliefs command us to care for animals and all of Creation;
- Provide young adults a safe, comfortable forum for discussing spiritual issues and faith-related topics of concern at our Faith At The Table events;
- Enable the Los Angeles and online communities to learn about and meet people from different faiths through our many free public programs, events and video resources.
Ways to Give …
Online via Credit Card
Checks should be made payable to “The Guibord Center.”
Please mail to:
The Guibord Center
137 N. Larchmont Blvd. #566
Los Angeles, CA 90004
Stock or Wire Transfer
Stock gifts and wire transfers are excellent ways to give and are always welcomed by The Guibord Center – Religion Inside Out.
If you would like to transfer stocks or funds to The Guibord Center, please contact Mary Kirchen TGCFinance@TheGuibordCenter.org
Gifts of appreciated securities make particularly effective gifts as they provide a meaningful income tax deduction for the full fair market value at the time the gift is made. Neither the donor nor The Guibord Center – Religion Inside Out incurs capital gains when the gift is liquidated.
For more information on how to make tax-deductible gifts of securities, please contact Mary Kirchen TGCFinance@TheGuibordCenter.org
For many people, the best way to make a significant donation to charity is through their estate. With planning and foresight, a legacy gift can assure that The Guibord Center’s mission is carried into the future. There are also tax benefits.
One method of supporting The Guibord Center is through a planned gift, or a bequest. Making a bequest is as simple as inserting a few sentences into your will, such as, “I give $_________ to The Guibord Center – Religion Inside Out of Los Angeles, CA” or “I bequeath __% of my estate to The Guibord Center – Religion Inside Out of Los Angeles, CA.” The Center can also be a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or an IRA. Bequests can be in memory of a designated individual.
If you are interested in learning more about bequests, please contact Mary Kirchen TGCFinance@TheGuibordCenter.org
The Guibord Center – Religion Inside Out is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization (TIN 27-2054081). Your donation is tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
What people say about The Guibord Center – Religion Inside Out
Thank you for teaching me that my God is bigger than I thought. – A letter to Rev. Dr. Gwynne Guibord
I have been blessed with wonderful opportunity through The Guibord Center to speak about my faith—something I’m truly passionate about. These programs that let me speak about Zoroastrianism help me grow in my faith. – Yekta Hormozdiari, middle schooler, California Zoroastrian Center
Beautiful…You express my deepest beliefs and hopes for humanity. I wish I lived closer so I could come to every single meeting. – Ann Spier